Google Image Result for http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WVYWBr1bSD0/UQg_h1_d5XI/AAAAAAAAAFA/lHLNgIQFYNs/s1600/2.jpg
Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Diy_SwcMjH4/USP18lgnVVI/AAAAAAAAAGI/cWMr2BC1t8E/s1600/photo_6.jpg
Go to google maps, paste “8 Rue Docteur Grandjean, 54000 Nancy, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France” then go to street view and check out this fellow on the balcony with a bicycle. I would like your theories as to what this is.
1) They call them 好的板 , which is Chinese for “nice plates”.
2) Yes, of course he can ask for that, but he will not be granted it.
3) That is exactly what they are called as defined by Nasa.
4) I’m not entirely sure, but I would imagine that it has something to do with them being funded by the federal government.
5) Yes, because the figure of speech “talking down” to someone is not referencing height at all, duh…
6) I guess so, they are hair on your face.
7) It probably doesn’t stop being one and start being another, it’s just a different way of saying the same thing…like “half full/half empty”.