All images on thepicklebuzz.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain, under a creative commons license or used . Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
All copyrights belong to the copyright holders.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on thepicklebuzz.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail us using the form above the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
-No tags for this post.